Your financial support makes a difference in the future of Flashback! When you donate, you help to keep ticket costs accessible for all community members, you support the performing artists in our productions, and you keep theater alive in our community.
Your donation will support the 10th season of Flashback Theater in many ways:
- Your mind will be influenced and your heart warmed by the excellent plays and musicals from all across the theater cannon that Flashback produces.
- Your donation will help new works thrive! You will be the reason a local playwright’s work will go from the page to the stage in front of your very eyes.
- You will provide financial support to our artists, helping them come back to work with Flashback time after time.
- You will nurture the education of young theater makers as Flashback facilitates space for their growth as artists.
- You will make possible the passionate pursuit of theater in Somerset, Kentucky and surrounding areas!
Your financial support is appreciated at any amount and every donation helps support our mission!
Let us Show you Our Appreciation
To show our gratitude for you, we have established multiple levels of support with a variety of gratitude gifts! Each level comes with exclusive benefits as our thanks to you.
Choose your Benefits:
- Signed Season Artwork: You will receive a one-of-a-kind piece of season artwork signed by all the cast and crew your donation supports! This benefit is awarded to Radiant supporters with a gift of $5,000.
- Lunch with an Artist: You’re invited to Lunch with an Artist! Get to know an artist of your choice and ask them about their unique approach to the craft. This benefit is awarded to Power supporters with a gift of $2,500.
- VIP Lounge: You have exclusive access to relax with artists and other donors over food and drinks after events. This benefit is awarded to Charge supporters with a gift of $1,000.
- Flashback Lapel Pin: Be the owner of a classy Flashback lapel pin, perfect to go with your ensemble for attending the lounge or just to show your support day-to-day! This benefit is awarded to Charge supporters with a gift of $1,000.
- Artist Meet & Greet: Attend an artist meet & greet to get to know the actors, designers, and production teams you are supporting. This benefit is awarded to Jolt supporters with a gift of $500.
- Donor Newsletter: You will be subscribed to our donor newsletter so you can stay on top of what’s happening at Flashback and have access to exclusive behind the scenes content. This benefit is awarded to Jolt supporters with a gift of $500.
- Season Tickets: You and your plus one will receive tickets to attend every show we produce in the season, including: 3 mainstage productions, 1 fringe show, and 1 Somerstage show. This benefit is awarded to Spark supporters with a gift of $250. *$170 of your gift will be non tax-deductible if you accept the tickets as a donation benefit.
- Flashback Sticker: Be the proud recipient of an “I Support Local Theater” multi-surface sticker so you can show your love of FbTC everywhere you go! This benefit is awarded to Static supporters with a gift of $100.
- Annual Recognition: Be recognized for your gift by name in our annual magazine, which is distributed all across the state! This benefit is awarded to Static supporters with any gift to our annual fund.
How to Give
There are several convenient ways to give:
- GIVE ONLINE NOW – Just click the button to the left to give online through our secure donation processor, Bloomerang. Your donation can be a one-time gift or you can set up a recurring gift according to a schedule that works for you: monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- By check – You can give anytime by stopping by our box office or sending a check in the mail. Please include an appropriate contact phone number and return address so we can receipt your gift properly.
- You can mail a check to:
Flashback Theater Co.
400 E Mount Vernon St.
Somerset, KY 42501
- Make a pledge – You can notify us in writing by the address above or by email to: [email protected] of your intention to make a donation later in the season. We can then send you an email reminder at the time that is right for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my gift tax deductible?
YES! We are a 501(c)3 organization and all gifts made to Flashback Theater Co. are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Do you accept contributions from IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts or DAFs (Donor Advised Fund)?
Gifts can be made direct to FbTC as an IRA Qualified Contribution or from your Donor Advised Fund. Checks should be made payable to Flashback Theater Co. and mailed to 400 E Mount Vernon St. Somerset, KY 42501. We will send you an acknowledgment upon receipt, provided your contact information is provided with the distribution. If you have made a gift this way and have not received an acknowledgment, please contact us directly to let us know whom to thank! Email: [email protected] or Phone: (888) 394-3282 ext. 0.
Do you accept estate gifts or planned gifts?
Yes! And we would like to recognize those future contributions now so if you would like to plan a future gift, please notify us of your pledged gift at the mailing address above or by contacting Sommer directly by email: [email protected] so we can recognize your generosity. You can recognize Flashback Theater Co. in your will or pledge a direct contribution from a retirement account at any time you can make a qualified distribution. You may wish to direct your planned gift to the Flashback Theater Legacy Fund, an endowment that will produce sustainable income for Flashback’s future operations on a permanent basis. Please notify us of your pledged gift at the mailing address above or by contacting Sommer directly by email: [email protected] so we can recognize your generosity.
Will you accept contributions from businesses?
Please let us know! Email [email protected] with any question about giving!
All donations processed through the above link will be used at the discretion of Flashback Theater Co. for any necessary expenses, unless directed otherwise by the donor.